• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy From MI

madmathew

This site was suggested by lots of people over at ar15.com and I'm thinking about buying a military vehicle so I figured I should join up here and start reading up on what I need to do and know.

Preacherboy

hello madmatt! welcome to the site, you sure can learn lots about mv's here. I ran across this site when I hearch about bobbed deuces, then I read on here and decided I wanted a regular deuce with full 6x6!

You just missed out on a good auction of trucks right here in Michigan, but there are also lots of good trucks in Indianapolis, IN and Columbus, OH.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome!

Best MV to start with is an M1009 Blazer, check the classifieds, I think there is one for sale here in Michigan.

TedG

Welcome! Lots of trucks and if you want to see all types, pm me...got a few of each!

madmathew

Welcome Matt! I don't know your situation but a M35A2 is the most bang for your buck these days. What type of truck you thinking? Oh.. Why you so mad? :D
The name is a takeoff of Mad Max:-D I'm not sure what truck I am going to end up with yet. I want one of everything. Probably a CUCV or Duece to start though. I'm watching the bid on a fork lift too.

madmathew

hello madmatt! welcome to the site, you sure can learn lots about mv's here. I ran across this site when I hearch about bobbed deuces, then I read on here and decided I wanted a regular deuce with full 6x6!

You just missed out on a good auction of trucks right here in Michigan, but there are also lots of good trucks in Indianapolis, IN and Columbus, OH.

I watched that auction but I really want one with a winch.

paradeduty

welcome fellow mighigander

Welcome from Chelsea, MI (between Ann Arbor and Jackson).

Feel free to pm me if I can answer any questions w/ what knowledge I have.

So far I have had a number of Deuces (GMC and REO) and 5-ton 6x6 and 5-ton 8x8.

Take Care and Have Fun!

Dave:driver:

madmathew

Welcome from Chelsea, MI (between Ann Arbor and Jackson).

Feel free to pm me if I can answer any questions w/ what knowledge I have.

So far I have had a number of Deuces (GMC and REO) and 5-ton 6x6 and 5-ton 8x8.

Take Care and Have Fun!

Dave:driver:
Thanks! I really want one of those 5 ton wreckers, I don't know why though:mrgreen: