• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from mn with m35a2

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some are going to jump up and down but if and when I do a complete job from wheel cylinders to master I switch to dot 3. Dot 5 is way over priced. I can change out the dot 3 five times a year if I wanted to for the price of dot 5 once.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some are going to jump up and down but if and when I do a complete job from wheel cylinders to master I switch to dot 3. Dot 5 is way over priced. I can change out the dot 3 five times a year if I wanted to for the price of dot 5 once.

I did this also. The wheel cylinders in my M35A2 were all rusted beyond repair from water sitting in them. DOT 3 will keep the water in suspension where it can be flushed out. DOT 5 lets the water go to the lowest point. Since the wheel cylinder bleeder is at the top of the cylinder, the water just sits in the wheel cylinder where it can't be flushed out.