• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from MN

Novaguy65

Hello everybody. New to the site. I am an addict when it comes to vehicles or anything mechanical. Looking to build a MV when I get back from the trip to the sandbox. I look forward to learning lots from everybody here. Thanks in advance.

Greg

dozer1

Greg. Its great to see another Mn MV guy pop up on here. Welcome to the site and stay safe over there. What part of the state are you from and what MV do you think you will be getting into? Dean

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site and thanks for your service! Ya let us know where abouts your from. If your looking to get into a deuce let me know, I know where you might be able to find one ;)

Novaguy65

Answers and thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am from down near Mankato. I am thinking about a bobbed duece with lots of mods...whatcha got tie6044?

Greg

reefmaker

I'm new and don't know how to start a new thread. I just purchased a M915. It runs great, but much have had a lot of electrial problems, bcause it has a new alt and some of the gauges were wired wrong. Everything is working now except the tachograph. The gauge is new with 59 miles on it, plus both senders and new wiring. However it won't work, tach or speedometer. Anybody have any suggestions?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site Greg I am from Fargo ND and we are trying to put together a MV meet in MN this summer. Keep your head down my friend, get home safe and would love to meet you when you get back!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks