• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from N.C

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

If you are in AMGENERALS neighborhood look him up.....he is a good troop and has a wealth of knowledge about deuces and other MV critters.

He attends the GA Rally every year.......come on down and join then madness in Oct.

rlsnide

wb1895 yea man anytime.
1985mustanggt50 nah not yet still waiting on the sf97 its taking alot longer than i thought i been tinkering with it but not started bobbing it yet. Waiting on cidrich. Im ganna have to get him jump started. lol j/k i got to do some interior work before we lift it and all cause its ganna be easier to do that now than later. but after i get that done ill be on my way. its got an anoying idle issue too that i got to get cleared up. Hows things going ur way?

1985mustanggt50

Same old man, finally got the vette back after the new blower, ended up makin 642/580, shoulda been 750+ but we had to change pulleys b/c of baaaaad belt slip, it made that at only 11lb.

Truck busted the front axle boot saturday AND shredded both water pump belts. Got the belts done, going to try the axles here soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks