• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from NC.

Malum

Hello everyone! Greetings from the slightly warm town of Southport, NC!
I ran across this forum while searching for information on M35A2s. I've seen a couple around here at a local beach that allows vehicle traffic. (Carolina Beach,NC).
I have always wanted a deuce, but I thought they required a cdl. When I found out I don't have to have them my hunt has began. My wife can't understand why I like them, and apparently saying " Just look at it!" doesn't explain it to her. :D

AnonymousOne

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Malum,

Since the next NC Rally is in the spring, plan on coming to the VA Rally over Labor Day weekend and the GA Rally Oct 10-14. Even in a civvy vehicle, they will both be a lot of fun! See the Rally forum for details on both.

FrankUSMC

Just up the road from you in Newport, NC (Morehead city), ever up this way stop by, the collection goes from a WWII halftrack to a WWII motorcycle. You can also talk me out of one of my M35A2s.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Malum

Just up the road from you in Newport, NC (Morehead city), ever up this way stop by, the collection goes from a WWII halftrack to a WWII motorcycle. You can also talk me out of one of my M35A2s.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
Hmmm I may take you up on that! I really want to see the WII era bike as well!

Docuscg

Wilmington

Hello everyone! Greetings from the slightly warm town of Southport, NC!
I ran across this forum while searching for information on M35A2s. I've seen a couple around here at a local beach that allows vehicle traffic. (Carolina Beach,NC).
I have always wanted a deuce, but I thought they required a cdl. When I found out I don't have to have them my hunt has began. My wife can't understand why I like them, and apparently saying " Just look at it!" doesn't explain it to her. :D
Hi Malcom, Welcome, welcome. There are a few of us in Wilmington who have deuces so when you want to see them and or ask questions , give me a yell.

michigandon

Malum,

Since the next NC Rally is in the spring, plan on coming to the VA Rally over Labor Day weekend and the GA Rally Oct 10-14. Even in a civvy vehicle, they will both be a lot of fun! See the Rally forum for details on both.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said!!!

CGarbee

Welcome!
I'll mention (in addition to saying that the VA Rally is comming soon and will be a lot of fun and you'll get a chance to check out the action in the cool mountains...) that my old (well, it's an '83 so it's not that old...) M35A2C is up for sale again.
It was a great running tuck when I sold it and the current owner has done a really nice paint job since then and replaced the seat covers... I notice that it still has the Hella H4 headlights...
I spotted it on Craigslist yesterday...
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/3159667453.html

Good luck!

Hey malum, Welcome to the site If you are headed out to see mr frank sometime, Get up with me wouldnt mind meeting ya your going to pass right by my area headed to newport NC. :] I only have 2 m1008s.:DMr Frank Has some history maybe one day i will get to meet him :]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks