• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy From North Carolina

stump

I live in Henderson and work in Butner. I used to work at the OMS shop 11 years ago and built one truck for the fire department and added a water cannon dehind the cab. The truck that was scraped was a old milk tanker. You can find lots of trucks for that price and get all the parts with it. If its green its going to be mean. My shop at home now looks like a national guard armory with all the trucks that are their. they are not mine but I keep them their so I can play army again when I want to and kids love to go for a rike now and then.

asgtoolman

If you REALLY want to get your appetite for "greens" going, ride up to Halifax NC and spend some time with John Winslow and Pete. Walk thru their ever changing inventory and see all the projects in their shops.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks