• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Ohio

RideDown89

I see one on CL so atleast someone around here has one. Maybe some more people will chime in. I see some people from NY on here with them and you being from FL. I have family in both states so I'll be seeing you eventually thats for sure:beer:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are many around you. Some folks will be along shortly and I can think of at least a few for sale in your neighborhood.

RideDown89

I’m going through the classifieds now and have found some around Ohio area. I found some on GL as well that I’m interested in.

The combo I'm looking for;
· Hard Top
· Winch
· Cargo Cover/Canvas
· Air Transfer Case
· C or D Turbocharger
Understandably this is going to take some time to find this configuration.

Tell me if you find any like this no matter where they are from! As soon as I find one I'm going to post up pictures and videos. Most likely the videos will be from Haspin once I am sure everything is in working order. Thank you for the warm welcome :grin:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Dayton.

Lots of members in your area on both sides of the river.

sw

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m going through the classifieds now and have found some around Ohio area. I found some on GL as well that I’m interested in.

The combo I'm looking for;
· Hard Top
· Winch
· Cargo Cover/Canvas
· Air Transfer Case
· C or D Turbocharger
Understandably this is going to take some time to find this configuration.

Tell me if you find any like this no matter where they are from! As soon as I find one I'm going to post up pictures and videos. Most likely the videos will be from Haspin once I am sure everything is in working order. Thank you for the warm welcome :grin:
Get a solid , good running truck. All of this stuff can be added in time.