• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from PA

jh1990

i graduated from cv in 09 and my wife from slowlanco (lol) in 09 as well so i cant be too hard on yall lol and unfortunately that was not my dad you saw. our M35 never even gets started unless i'm home on leave, but i'll let ya know, maybe i can slip her out of the driveway and "go get fuel" :driver:

Oblivionboyj

i graduated from cv in 09 and my wife from slowlanco (lol) in 09 as well so i cant be too hard on yall lol and unfortunately that was not my dad you saw. our M35 never even gets started unless i'm home on leave, but i'll let ya know, maybe i can slip her out of the driveway and "go get fuel" :driver:
Shoot me a PM when you are going to be home, I would like to meet some people with specific experience with these trucks :)

Maybe I can make the next meet up in these parts...

ah1955

That would be awesome JH!
I need to get next to one of these and really get a look at it; touch it smell it, maybe even try my hand at driving one if possible.
I also need to find out what to look for when buying and all that.
So yeah, local expertise is truly in order here ;)
Saw somebody driving down by Mussers last weekend in an M35A2... your dad maybe? LOL

I am new to the area so CV is as good as any other schools as far as I am concerned. LOL
Just got off the phone with Jason (aka jh1990) and he told me about your post. Unfourtional that was not me you saw. I don't have tags or insurance on the trunk. In Pa. anteque tags are only $75.00 and are permentent, but would have to keep the insurance up. and the funds are needed other places right now. Such is life!. You could PM me and we could try to get together sometime before the weather realy turns.

ah1955

Thanks AH!
I will do that soon :)

Is the antique tag the way to go on these trucks here is PA?
Don't those tags really restrict the use of the truck?
It all depends on what you will be doing with your truck, antique tags in Pa. are restrictive as far as every day driving, and hauling. You can't haul anything and you are only aloud to drive to shows, parades, and club events, and occasional use that the state defines as once a week. But unless you are planning to use as an every day driver this not a problem. The other thing about an antique tag in Pa is the vehicle must be original, so if you would want to bob one you would not be able to reg. as antique.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks