• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Texas checking in

lostintexas

All,

Wanted to say thanks for a great site and been reading since the impulse purchase on a 1986 M1009. If anyone is in the Houston area drop me a PM and say howdy!

Current needs:
rear seat
fix hard starting (checking glow plugs this weekend)
new top (without holes)
front seat covers
sun visors

Will be tons more as I start into this project.

lostintexas

All,

Wanted to say thanks for a great site and been reading since the impulse purchase on a 1986 M1009. If anyone is in the Houston area drop me a PM and say howdy!

Current needs:
rear seat
fix hard starting (checking glow plugs this weekend)
new top (without holes)
front seat covers
sun visors

Will be tons more as I start into this project.
This site is great with lots of great members! I wanted to say thank you to a member who really helped me out with my needed list. From the help of members on this site I've now found everything. Still have the hard start after replacing the GPs, they needed it but it didn't resolve the issue so on to the next thing to look at.

lostintexas

Lunch and the rally sound good.

EmbarkChief, PM me and let's see if we can work something out. I work around Cypresswood and Stubner-Airline but can drive as needed.

nofearnohope, BCS will give me an excuse to drive up and see my son at ATM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks