• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Texas

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last time I talked to Rod at the GL lot he had a bunch of 105's on his property he got for minimum when they were about to close no-bid.
Unfortunately Rod has moved on (work wise). He's a great guy and was a huge help when he was there and will be missed.

craftkr

Ooops! Rockport...not Rockwall up in the Dallas area, sorry. Got my rocks mixed up. There have been some good looking M105A2 trailers go thru Ft. Sam recently as well as 101's. They seem to have them regularly. What is that about a 3 hour drive for you? Last time I talked to Rod at the GL lot he had a bunch of 105's on his property he got for minimum when they were about to close no-bid.
I've been looking at the Gov. Auctions and there's more crap to learn about... ECU's, and the whole process. If I see one close enough I suppose I'll figure it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks