• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from the rolling hills of TN

Xed

Hello all,

New guy here from the wonderful state of TN(that some people translate to bliss).
I mainly mess around with Volkswagens and motorcycles, but here lately something about the old Deuces have caught my latent redneck genes, maybe its the flat paint, maybe its the image it portrays, But it could be the fact I want a big truck so i can show those Bro truckers how its done :p

I come here hoping to learn much and hopefully not get myself into a situation with another pavement weight(Long story involving 3 VW's and a bmw).

I'm looking into getting a Deuce, might not be any time soon as i have a mountain of debt, but hopefully I can granny crawl out of it and finally get myself into some American steel.

I'm a parts counter clerk for a local business and have a degree in 3d graphics and engineering, I'm looking to obtain a Doctorate in aerospace engineering in the near future.

All that aside, I'm glad i found a well established community that has as much knowledge as this one does. I appreciate it alot actually.

So Hi I'm new here who are you?

erniemigi

Welcome to SS and the MV obsession, Here you will find alot of useful information that others have posted, alot of questions you may have, have already been asked and answered, just use the search engine and i'm sure you will find what you are looking for, one thing you might want to do before you buy a deuce is to check with your area to see if there is any restrictions that might cause you from being able to keep it in your driveway, some people on here have had issues regarding there MVs, Hope it don't take long for you to Granny crawl out of debt for you to get a new toy lol

Danl

Danl M915A1

Wellcome From Maine ,,. Reading all your schooling wow you can show your bros how its Done But I want to know how you are going to make These truck fly. [ Aerospace engineering. ]

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

Make plans now to come down to the GA Rally in Oct. There will be a thread posted soon.

It is the premier SS rally in the country and you will be immersed in the Green Iron Madness.......you'll meet some great people, eat some good food (cooked on a MV kitchen) and see all manner of MV's.

Elmo D. Possum says "be there or be square".:wreckerman893:

Xed

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

Make plans now to come down to the GA Rally in Oct. There will be a thread posted soon.

It is the premier SS rally in the country and you will be immersed in the Green Iron Madness.......you'll meet some great people, eat some good food (cooked on a MV kitchen) and see all manner of MV's.

Elmo D. Possum says "be there or be square".:wreckerman893:

Might have to check that out :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks