• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy grom Georgia...expensive mistake?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
They call that eating in Bama?! It starts with an "F" up here in the civilized world!

Just swap out the hydraulic head, You can get them for $500 or less and it is less complicated to install compared to a whole IP.

lonegunman

If it says "running" it means running, even on the GL. I was polite when I bought mine, but I informed them that it needed to be what they advertized, a running truck. When I got there it was sitting there purring in the parking lot.

RWG

GL return

I have returned items to GL. They were listed as new, and I did not open the packaging at the pick up site. When I got home and discovered the items were rebuilt, I contacted Gl and filed the forms. It was a long process, but the refunded my money after I returned the items. So, it is possible. But I recommend looking before purchasing, I made a big mistake by not doing so.
Who needs all that frustration!

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
so you bought a 20+ year old truck sight unseen and now you want to return it because it has a problem? Its a gamble. you need to accept your hand.

poppop

If you decide to tow it you can use my towbar if you don't have one. I tow my Duece behind my 813 to the Ga Rally every year and as long as you stay on pavement have no problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks