• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy. I have some concerns...

NRG

Did you put your fording plug in ?

No i didn't. My truck didn't come with one. The water wasn't really that deep at all though. The water height was only around the middle of the wheels until this small part in the "puddle" where the front would drop down ( in the pictures ) and then pop back up before the rear tires would even go in it. I guess you could say there was a 4-5 ft long deep section in a 2 ft deep puddle. I would bet very little if any water touched the tranny since the front would pop back out pretty quick. I guess i'll find out.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks