• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Arizona

Snuffy74

Well, sorta new... I joined over a year ago when I became interested in picking up a CUCV, but not having a vehicle I had nothing to contribute. Since I finally got around to bidding and won a M1009 last week, I figured it was time to say hello.

Now I get to play the waiting game I've heard so much about, then figure out a way to drag a non-running Blazer from Nellis AFB to Kingman, AZ :cool:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You will find a lot of good advice and help on this site to help with your CUCV. Good luck with your recovery.

AZDeuce

Snuffy74, Welcome, and CONGRATULATIONS on the M1009, our Papago Rally is next weekend at the National guard base at 52nd St and McDowell in Phoenix, if you get the chance come down and meet fellow CUCV owners and learn ,what you can, and possibly find some good parts for sale. Good luck with the CUCV!:p