• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Arkansas

spyder207

Love the website, lots of great information. Just starting my journey, looking at getting a Duece in the future and this site is a great resource.

Any specific vendors besides the GL auctions I should consider while I am looking? Would love to have a bobbed duece.

Right now if something local comes up I plan to move fast if the deal is right but if not I will continue to improve my knowledge of this past time by catching up on the years of experience here on the site.

Thanks,

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I prefer SS, but there is E-Bay, and a load of other sellers on the internet under M35A2, M35A3, or military truck sales.

I bought ny first MV from e-bay , but if you have a nearby GL military base where you can actually preview the vehicle you may get a better price but a lot mnore work.

KsM715

I will have a bobbed deuce up for sale soon. Have a brakelight/parking light issue I need to take care of first before it gets sent to CL

BTW. Welcome to SS. from Kansas

Attachments

ARYankee

:ditto: Yeah come on out. There will be a few of us there from here. I know I will be there. Also Welcome to the site!!!! It's great to see another Arkansan!!!

spyder207

Thanks for the welcome and info on the get together. As long as the weather holds we will be there! I look forward to seeing some of your vehicles and meeting as many as possible. I've wanted to get into MVs for a long time and this is the year!

Welder Sam

I nominate my yard. plenty o room for big green trucks to park and get plenty of attention from the hwy.

I really havent done much to them. Just some simple "quick n easy" stuff. Hopefully, after christmas ill have the 816 home and be makin headway. Im off frm christmas till just after new years so... also hopefully ill have the vic1 going operational by next tuesday er so.

Say tj, gimme a holler. I lost ur # when my old phone went ape crap

Last edited:

ARYankee

I nominate my yard.

I really havent done much to them. Just some simple "quick n easy" stuff. Hopefully, after christmas ill have the 816 home and be makin headway. Im off frm christmas till just after new years so... also hopefully ill have the vic1 going operational by next tuesday er so.

Say tj, gimme a holler. I lost ur # when my old phone went ape crap

Sweet!! I will second that nomination. I took off the last week of the month as well so I won't be back to work until the 3rd. I will have to come by during the week or something. Here is my number again: 501-860-5575

Welder Sam

Thatll be super! U know ur welcome anytime! Maybe ill have atleast one truck up on 395's too! Ya need a geared lug wrench? I have a couple of extras now that i have 2 robo impacts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks