• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Atlanta.

Mutki

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello guys!

I'm seriously looking into buying a Deuce next week (1970 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2) and my brother pointed me over here.

I'm a member of AR15.com (GA HTF, Hooah) and UsGunAndGame.com.

Located OTP North.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site. We're near Athens.

Check the link in my signature line for the big rally next month-if you're OPT North, it isn't far from you and we're anticipating a BIG turnout. Camping, offroading, swap meet, etc. Very good event.

Mutki

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to ss! come to the Ga rally next mo.
Gimme a date and a location and I'll go ahead and schedule it.

Welcome, why dont you grab up a deuce from GL at Warner Robins!
I looked at those, but the site confuses me slightly. If I could find a decent one for the same price, I might.

Welcome, post some photo's of your purchase.
When I get a hold of it I will! I'm excited.

Welcome to the site. We're near Athens.

Check the link in my signature line for the big rally next month-if you're OPT North, it isn't far from you and we're anticipating a BIG turnout. Camping, offroading, swap meet, etc. Very good event.
109 miles away... :???:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
109 miles away... :???:
We have at least 2 Deuces coming all the way form Ohio, one from Cuba, several from Alabama, a whole bunch from SC, NC and FL and one year, a deuce all the way from Michigan!

So 109 miles (for this crowd) is like a trip to the ice cream parlor! no big deal :p

Mutki

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cuba? Jeebus. I'll just cowboy up and do it.

EDIT: If anyone wants to mentor me in the ways of GL-foo, PM.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation for a good price, I'll be happy. Just need someone to mentor me in this.
:cookoo: Welcome to the Green Iron Looney Bin :cookoo:

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE

A private party purchase might be better for your first purchase....the End User Certificate (EUC) can take a long time for a first time GL buyer.

You may pay a little more but you can look, test drive and you get your new toy immediatly. In time to take it to the GA Rally.

I have a M35 that has the super single 1100x20's on it. She's rough but I'll make a great deal on it since I need the money to support my new M915 addiction. Prob a lot cheaper than GL. New soft top goes with her.

PM if interested and again....welcome to the madness.:driver: