• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Enterprise AL

Hi everybody I'm new to the forum. I actually posted a WTB add for a CUCV M1009 first and with great success I have found that a member here has one for sale locally. If anyone in the area wants a lend a helping hand to a newbie as I am by no means a mechanic please let me know...I can buy lots of beer! I am currently in Flight School at Fort Rucker. I have been bitten by the MV bug since a child and I think its time to finally get one. The m1009 seems like a good vehicle to start with. I want to restore it to original military specs and paint it like the ones we had in West Virginia National Guard.
Eric

jrou111

Welcome to the site. I love driving my M1009!

We've got a few folks up here in North/Central Bama area. There's a Labor day mini-rally at Moutainside Off Road park in Gadsen.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the loony bin.:cookoo:

If you have no plans for Labor day I am the host for the event near Gadsden....if you show up in an MV you get in free to the rockcrawler event.
There are several events planned for Sat that will be of interest.
I think FreightTrain is going to see if he can grenade the motor in his deuce since he is transplanting another one into it.

There is another SS member at Rucker...I think he goes by Chinookpilot77.....you two might want to link up and form a "green iron" support group.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks