• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in Hampton Roads

thymer

Hello all. New to the site and wanted to say hi. I guess I went out of order a bit and ended up purchasing a truck from Don in NC. Drove it back yesterday afternoon with zero problems. Going to have a great time with this thing!

SignalNco

Welcome to Steel Soldiers from your neighbor up north near Winchester, VA. What kind of truck did you get? Some pictures would be nice too.
Have fun and be safe.

thymer

Thanks all for all the wonderful greetings! Would be great to do a hampton roads get together! Originally I was thinking about bobbing and lots of customizing but this truck is in such great original condition I just can't do it. I'm going to replace parts that have to be replaced but keep it as original as possible. I'm building a shop this spring and it will be large enough to store the deuce inside along with the rest of the collection and give me a nice heated/AC environment for restoration work. Love this truck!!

Another Ahab

Thanks all for all the wonderful greetings! Would be great to do a hampton roads get together! Originally I was thinking about bobbing and lots of customizing but this truck is in such great original condition I just can't do it. I'm going to replace parts that have to be replaced but keep it as original as possible. I'm building a shop this spring and it will be large enough to store the deuce inside along with the rest of the collection and give me a nice heated/AC environment for restoration work. Love this truck!!
picture.gif

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is Hampton Roads a new state ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks