• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Maryland

AndyC

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, I was up at the East Coast Rally in Aberdeen and heard of the site. I figured I stop by and say hello. I was able to pick up a M37 that needs some work.
Did you get the M37 that was on the trailer for $1000? looked like a good deal.

AndyC

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes :) Thats the one. I talked myself into it and the funny part is it didnt take long to decide. MV,s You just cant have one
Great buy, I almost bought it. I was happy someone got it or it would be sitting in my barn in line with the other projects.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I almost bought that truck on Wed but I am out of places to hide projects. Welcome and I am glad a local picked it up. I hope you picked up the winch as well. It was in great shaope.

Rusty1340

I almost bought that truck on Wed but I am out of places to hide projects. Welcome and I am glad a local picked it up. I hope you picked up the winch as well. It was in great shaope.
Thanks, I too am out of places to hide projects but I had to have it. I was surprized it was still available Thursday mid morning when I arrived. I didnt get the winch but agree it was in nice shape. I just didnt have the funds at the time.

The man I purchased it from is here in Maryland he was telling me about this site as well (Dennis, cant remember his username) Very helpful, he let me use his trailer to take it home. Stand up guy indeed :beer:

Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site from Sunny S Fla. Looks like lots of win in that purchase. Rust buckets sell for much more!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks