• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in NC

wparkinson4

Hey folks... just wanted to say hello. Looking at getting into a Duce soon. I have a boat for sale and the wife green lighted a duce.... I cant wait...

FloridaAKM

Welcome from Florida to your future Green Iron disease. Does you wife know that the Deuce will cost less to purchase & maintain than your for sale boat? Another reason to get the deuce & save money @ the same time...unless you really go all out with upgrades!

wparkinson4

That is a good thing... the boat is a hole in the water.... I love being on the water but the duce will get more use. I work on a farm and can see all kinds of uses.:)

wparkinson4

Grammer Nazi.......Its spelled Deuce. But Welcome from Winston Salem
My bad.....yo.... :eek: no worries. I look forward to being part of the community. I drove a 5ton,HEMTT, and a M998 back in the early 90s while I was stationed with the 3rd Id in Germany.

I have always loved .mil trucks. I would love to have a m998 HMMWV 4 door soft top....

3rdaavbn

Welcome from Indiana! NC great state, bought one of my mighty mites there.
How many do you have?
I remember my Dad ( your vintage, Gitmo "62) talking about how funny looking it was to see the Mighty mites pulling 105 howitzers down the beach.
Semper Fi!