• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in NC

GOVT1911

Hey all! My name is John and I live in Raeford and am stationed at Ft Bragg. I've been interested in anything military my whole life. I've been Active Duty for 19 yrs now and will be retiring in a couple years.

Wifey finally agreed to not complain too much if I pick up a Deuce. I'm deploying again soon, but will be looking for a truck as a "deployment present" for myself upon my return.

I figure to do a bunch of reading on here and educate myself as much as possible before I jump in.

I got pointed to this site by guys over on falfiles.com where I spend quite a bit of time.

Thanks for having me!

Hi John,
Good to have you aboard ... lots of knowledgeable people here, plenty of folks from NC.
Look forward to hearing more from you.
Happy Fourth and thanks for your service to our country.

Best Regards,
Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks