• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Ohio that needs help with transport!

Sonicboost

I just stumbled across this post, I'm one town over (Stow) but used to live in the Falls. Was that sitting over off of Portage Trail by Dairy Queen? Near downtown?

DaneGer21

I just stumbled across this post, I'm one town over (Stow) but used to live in the Falls. Was that sitting over off of Portage Trail by Dairy Queen? Near downtown?
To be honest I’m not familiar with that area. I live about 45mins away from where I picked it up.

It was located here…
634 insande ave Cuyahoga falls ohio 44221

*I just looked at google maps and there is a Dairy Queen just a road or two over on Portage Trail!

Sonicboost

To be honest I’m not familiar with that area. I live about 45mins away from where I picked it up.

It was located here…
634 insande ave Cuyahoga falls ohio 44221

*I just looked at google maps and there is a Dairy Queen just a road or two over on Portage Trail!
Yep, I've seen that truck for years if it's the same one I think it is

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
She’s a little rough compared to most on here,
"Rough" is a very subjective term.

We all tend to look past the "rough" to find the diamond underneath.... when I bought my 5 ton, it was a stretch to even call her "rough"....
Screenshot_20210827-212556_Messages.jpg
A good bath did wonders

20210213_163643.jpg

And as time/money/energy permitted, I cleaned her up and painted.
received_562714618170514.jpeg

And the end of the day, she is YOUR diamond. Take your time, do it right and learn as you go.

Such a satisfaction!

Oh, if it hasn't been said....

I recommend downloading your TMs. If you need help with them, feel free to reach out!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks