• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in SC

just weldit

Hey ya'll. I've been here for a while but I figured I'd send a shout out from the low country. Anybody close to the NHB/ Parris Island area?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the midlands. Will you be coming inland for Shawfest? Shaw AFB May 8-9 in Sumter. We will have some exhibits there. Then there is Veterans day in Charleston, staying at Patriot's Point in November. if you want to go a little further afield, there is the VA Rally on Labor Day weekend, and the GA Rally Oct 20-24. Come join the fun!

494canam

Which parade would reccomend lex. Or cola. S.C.? Veterans day my phone 803 582 9777 me and my deuce are ready to travel,thanks; Dennis Hensley nov. 6 2013

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lexington parade was this past Sunday, 3pm. I was there behind Legion Post #7, and in front of the DAV van. If you want into the Columbia parade, plan on being at the MVCSC meeting tonight to get specifics on where and when to meet up. Each group in the parade has an assigned location to form up at. We're usually on station by 0930 for an 1100 parade start, then go to Legion Post 6 for lunch before going back to whatever we were doing. And it is on 11 Nov!

Meeting will be at the club compound on New Way Rd, off Alpine Rd, at GPS coordinates 34.069197, -80.909897 after 6pm. Gate should be open from 1600 through 2100 tonight.

wilfreeman

Don't forget the Denton, NC rally Mike. I was up at Jim Henry's place a couple of months ago - he said they are still planning on having it again in '14.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks