• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Tn

Farmun

Hey there fellow "Volunteer"! Well you may not be a Vol Fan, but a fellow Tennesseean.;-)

I'm West of Nashville TN, small community named Henrietta. (Ever hear of Pat Head Summitt? She grew up in Henrietta. I worked for her Dad and brothers on and off for several years. She's a great coach, and great lady all-around. Her mother is one of best!)

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey there fellow "Volunteer"! Well you may not be a Vol Fan, but a fellow Tennesseean.;-)

I'm West of Nashville TN, small community named Henrietta. (Ever hear of Pat Head Summitt? She grew up in Henrietta. I worked for her Dad and brothers on and off for several years. She's a great coach, and great lady all-around. Her mother is one of best!)
I know several Head's from that area. Used to pull tractors with some of them. One of them has a first name of Dick. Well it's probably Richard but they do call him Dick. I'm not kidding. He's a good guy but I believe I'd go by my middle name if I was him :wink:.