• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy outta East Texas

Pezz

New guy here, served as a 63B in Korea and Ft. Polk now I'm an instructor for the US Military. Love my job teaching and working on military vehicles. Got JP8 in my blood. Joined up with SS because of the TM section. Awesome resource, filled in a few blank spots I had in my TM collection. So thanks SS, I hope to give back sometime soon!

Pezz

Thanks for the welcome's fellas, my blood defiantly looks OD green but smells of good ole' JP8. They had to install a lubricity filter next to my heart ;) And thanks for the PM BlueDuce I might take ya up on that.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Pezz,
-my thoughts exactly, new colse connection near Hooks. Sound like a new side job.
JC

Pezz

Haha, Hooks aka RRAD is about to be popping at the seams with surplus. Whole place seems to be shutting down an the US gov. is in the yard sale business. Lookn to start buying myself

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read an article last night stating that RRAD will be overhauling/mod program for the Bradley F/V.
Maybe making room for them??

Pezz

Read an article last night stating that RRAD will be overhauling/mod program for the Bradley F/V.
Maybe making room for them??
There have been quite a few Bradley's rolling in as of late so its a possibility. What I'm seeing/thinking is a draw down on direct support for the war effort and a move into the "resto" of vehicles for future use state side. But who knows, contracts get paid off years ago and are finally getting into gear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks