• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy reporting in from Northern Va.

Adragontattoo

Been a Deuce fan for longer than I can think of.

Marine Corps brat, and just left a position with about 95% CONUS travel going around assisting with training of troops on a few different Camera systems at various Military posts throughout the US.

Once I get out of the Condo I am renting, I will begin my hunt for a Deuce/109a3. I have had an idea bouncing around in my skull for quite a few years for it and I am now starting to actually do the necessary research and planning for it.

Found the site here, registered last night and have been reading/searching/hunting a ton. Trying to minimize the LMGTFY responses for the questions I will surely have.

Last edited:

Adragontattoo

Welcome aboard.

All right, I've got to ask....why would anyone want a tattoo of an obsolete anti-armor missile system? :-D

Thanks for your service.

Lance

no no no you have it all wrong!

It's about the 12g incendiary round!

Actually it came from somewhere way back when, before there were things like the TSA and computers were business only!