• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy Upstate NY

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard :grin:

Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

I'm sure that folks nearby with knowledge, experience, and abilities will be speaking up soon.
Congrattulations on your new-to-you MV.

Again, WELCOME!

John
SS Chaplain
San Angelo, Texas, USA

Spartan511

Hi All- Just picked up a 92 M998. Keep it upstate near Prattsville NY. Looking for someone local ish that could do work as needed when it may be to much for me.
Afternoon! I am new here too, from upstate NY. Just purchased a 94 M998. Have you registered yours in NY yet? Wondering if you had any issues at DMV?Thanks!Mike

jack/ny

I registered one a few years ago with an out of state title. Went to Goshen NY DMV. No issues. You’ll need to bring a picture of the vin. Also not sure if the NY DMV has reopened yet. Didn’t know that Montgomery was up state.

Jack

Spartan511

I registered one a few years ago with an out of state title. Went to Goshen NY DMV. No issues. You’ll need to bring a picture of the vin. Also not sure if the NY DMV has reopened yet. Didn’t know that Montgomery was up state.

Jack
Jack thanks! Yea I always say “upstate” because most folks think NY only comprises of the city ;)
I appreciate the info! NY DMV has “mail in service only” for new registration. Let’s see how it works!
Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks