• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy with new M1009

CAVman

Hello! Just bought a M1009 from a local guy here in Indiana. I am excited as can be over this. Going to use it mostly for wood hauling and hunting and maybe a every other day driver to upset the liberals where I work. Anyways been looking on this site and WOW! so much good information. Got list of everything I need and I am sure I will be making the Napa store here very happy. I plan on it soon got 3 days off this week and hope to get all the fluids changed and relay swapped out. Some plans for my truck later down the road is to rhino line the bed. Re attach the back seat. Maybe add some fuel can holders and add a reese hitch. Already been looking everything up on here. But I will still probably have questions and need answers.
Bought my truck about 60 miles from the house. Drove it home and it seemed to run smooth and fine even on the interstate at 60mph. Cant wait to learn more about this truck and have fun with it!

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome.

Looks like a clean truck. Make sure you download the free tech manuals and study the TM 9-2320-289-10 Operators Manual. It will help with all the switches and stuff.

CAVman

Jefferson Co Indiana. Yea I am ready to start now! Truck is pretty clean! only thing that didnt work was the windshield wipers.