• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy

the skull

hello, i've been lurking, and i bought an m101a3 trailer today. i'm looking forward
to seeing cool pics of badass stuff now that i'm a member. i'm andy. do i need to use
caps and lots of punctuation to be here? i've been told before other places its
very important
nice to be somewhere, :beer:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
This may ANSWER your question.

From the site rules that you just read.
"• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations. We are not the grammar police but we want everyone to easily read your post in at least 8th grade English. It is extra work to post proper sentences from a smartphone but the result will be greatly appreciated. Please do your best to use capitalization, proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read"

bigginstactical

At the top of the page there is a rules tab. Read that. Also read the thread about new member requirements. Search before you ask questions... if you can't find what your looking for you didn't try hard enough. Good luck! Have fun and welcome to the madness :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks