• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy

heat762

Hello,

I've been lurking here for a while, love the site. Love the old trucks!!! I've got my mind set on a deuce. Just gotta get the wife on board as well. I think I did everything I was suposed to when I signed up. If not let me know.

I'm 40ish miles north of Houston, Texas. I'm a cop in the Texas Medical Center. I was one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children 1994-1998. I guarded nukes for 2 years, drove V-150's and 5 tons there. When I went back to the fleet to be a machinegunner, I drove humvees all over Camp Lejuene, Okinawa, and Korea!

This site is great! It's a wealth of knowledge. Thanks!!!!
Semper Fi!
Wayne Smith

heat762

TheBuggyman said:
Welcome Wayne!

After driving 5-tons why would you consider anything else? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Honestly Sir, It has been almost 10 years since I drove a military vehicle. I can't remember what it was like!!! I guess I decided on the deuce because it gets better mpg and in the end, I'll have both!