• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy

Texas187

Whats up "Steel Soldiers"...New member here and proud new owner of a GovPlanet Humvee, been a long time big time want toy...Auctioned was yesterday, gonna be a long process wait for my un-patient B**T! So hello, and look forward to this new family. Im a big time Arctic Cat Wildcat off-roader'...so its in the blood.
Not sure on the year but has to be in the 90's "not sure why the dont list it on some", looks good in my opinion and has the 6.5L soo...14,886 miles. Was apparently a popular unit during bid 60 hits, I placed a high priority bid bc I wasn't messin' around, Fort Hood, Tx:
599562_6002_159_0001.jpg
599562_6002_161_0001.jpg
Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 H.O Ltd. w/tons of Performance mods:
001.jpg

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Make sure you download the tech manuals and read the stickies in the HMMW forum

Texas187

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Make sure you download the tech manuals and read the stickies in the HMMW forum
Yup...Just figured out what to do in the mean time...Very nice forum!
Im a maintenance FREAK...Buggies, dirt bikes...maintain them more than I ride em'.

Texas187

I just added my welcome in the auction thread. Lots of SS members in the San Antonio area.
HAHA Awesome man, I actually live across from the RIM Cresta Bella, Have some property and a shop where I work on my stuff near Fair Oaks soo heck yea! Been going over the Check Point Sticky's making a list of what/how I need to do as-well parts list to get on order so when its my time to load this bad boy up on a gooser...I can hit the ground running. Big time thanks, this is a whole new world for me. Look forward to meeting yall guys, Im a supporting member on the "wildcatforms.net, great guys over there, few weeks ago we hid a ride out in Windrock, TN...Tons of Fun!

dmetalmiki

Nice acquisition, welcome to the site hobby friendships and events to come. You will need (all that) "maintenance freak" energy, and it will be well spent.

Texas187

Nice acquisition, welcome to the site hobby friendships and events to come. You will need (all that) "maintenance freak" energy, and it will be well spent.
Appreciated dmetalmiki.
True believer in it...Im a pro at turning wrenches, my most recent:
001.jpg
Whooo yup that hurt like a B****

Last edited:

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from TN. I'm a new member myself. I am looking to become a HMMWV club member someday. Please share your experiences and victories as you move through the recovery process and getting your unit up and running.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. Nice looking truck. Would like one some day but don't really have any place to drive it and the 5 ton is taking up all the space in the driveway. Great site with tons of info and great people. Enjoy the ride:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks