• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy

Texas187

Yay...Just got the UPS delivery up-date on my first purchased Humvee part "S3 EESS" box. Just need my friggin' Humvee to install it!

Texas187

WhAt Up StEeL sOlDiErS,

So yesterday was on awesome day:

_Ordered an engagement ring for my high school sweetheart...sorry but really excited here.

_Me Military Humvee aka HMMWV is all ready for my gooser
Sale Date: April 27th
ECU Submitted: April 28th
Paid For: April 28th
ECU approved May 17th

SaY wHaAt...Game time dudes...

Texas187

Picked the unit up today...haven't had a chance yet to really check it out, poured all day and then some...but does run very strong, handling and ride nicely smooth.
JDH HMMWV.jpg

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup not gonna lie...I just got called out among some 'Hard Core Steel Soldiers".
Well when I typed that I was sitting in a Dr office nice and dry :)

Sun is shining today so you should be able to have some fun. Me, I'm getting ready to unload 12 LMTV wheels/tires. Let's see, 350lbs each x 12, carry the 2 equals...lots of weight. Notice I didn't move them when it was raining either.

Texas187

Welcome to the site! So what are the plans for it? Haul your awesome wildcat? Paint truck to match your toy? Cant wait to see what you do!
Thanks dude man...ya know a matte matching truck in this color would be pretty cool and have been wanting to do somethin like that but...priorities right? My current pal for this sucker is full work over maintenance, the whipple charger and tranny ~4L80E, seats, 4-point harness, roll cage, cutting the hood like "tan #10, iligal wheeling 15/youtube", fabin front/rea bumpers with winch on both, dress up the interior for a bit more comfort...the necessities...then off-road/humvee rallys...its only a HMMWV right! tuns of fun...

srodocker

Heck yea. Out of all the side by sides the wild cat is the best looking. Do a 4 man with a maintenance box of some sort on the hmmwv would be awesome when you go out. Sort of a chase vehicle!

Texas187

Heck yea. Out of all the side by sides the wild cat is the best looking. Do a 4 man with a maintenance box of some sort on the hmmwv would be awesome when you go out. Sort of a chase vehicle!
Yea man i like your thinking...gotta have a place for those spare parts, and wanted to do a single cab for bed room but not any more, need the seat space for my tall butt. I do have another wildcat for parts, rolled the thing and not worth parting for that reason. Was my next project to cut it up making a single seater, only has 301 mile on it and runs like a champ. But humvee took presents.

ANd yes the wildcat is def. a sweet machine and meets my riding style. low pro seating and controllably handling.
Have tons of work done to it such as:
.Dobeck gen afr tuner
.Evo's ecu reflash
.STM prim&sec clutch
.Corbeau seat
.countless hours of my personal touch
Was about to 1100cc full out ported big bore but...bought the humvee soo kittys done for now

crud...
IMG_1451.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks