• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. Nice looking truck. I used to have a 1951 M37 that I had to do a lot of work on to get it running. It was a great truck, all original.

dmetalmiki

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I have a 52 m37 I have been working on for about 8 years now. Just finished a engine and trans swap, Chevy 305 and 350 trans

Welcome to the site and hobby. Keep up the progress of your truck and post 'the story' as you proceed, with pictures.

putz273

Welcome Wildbill. Awesome looking truck. I think you will enjoy this group of enthusiast. I have not been to active myself but there is a lot of resourses on the site and happy to help when they can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks