• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy <----

W

WildDuece

First off, Hello everyone! I am new to the site but always wanted a Duece. I've been looking around but can't seem to find one near me (Flagstaff, Az) does anyone know where in Arizona I could find an auction or other means of getting my grubby hands on an M35A2?:beer:

Welder Sam

Hope to be a distant neighbor before long. Down toward the valley more tho. Theres several gl sites reasonably close to you. Also check craigslist, newspapers, search online(thats how i got 3 of mine), other local members may know of one(thats how i found the eldo truck). Boomer is down in sedona, bet he could offer ya more help

WildDeuce

My last post didn't go trough i think. Thank you for the fast replies! I am lookin to pick one up on the cheap as money is a major factor. Government auctions are the staring point I am guessing so thats where I am going to focus my searches for now. I am goin to use the vehicle frequently and I can do any maintenance myself. So if it needs a little work to get moving I'm ok with that. What are the main things I should look for when first purchasing an M35?

AceHigh

You may be in luck! There is a company in Arizona that has sold some deuces in the past, may have some more to sell.

They are located at

• 15051 North Kierland Boulevard, 3rd Floor
    Scottsdale, AZ 85254 USA
Check with them. Good luck. :beer:

Welcome aboard, M35A2-AZ and booger are both good guys here on SS and sound like they have some iron for sale. I must admit I want M35A2-AZ 923 so stick to the deuce, please:razz: If you want the original bobbed deuce, I've got a 42' chevy tipper, might sell, looks good in most neighborhoods.

WildDeuce

Thank you guys for the responses, I am trying too get one on the cheap, i figure auctions are where to start. Any work that it needs I can do myself after hours at the shop I work at. But just incase, I am writing down your names with trucks for sale and will definately keep you in mind:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks