• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Heater Control assembly for M1008

Hey Was wandering i looked up The heater Control assembly with Classic Chevy parts the only one that looks like the control assembly is one for 74-80 chevy part number 68-486 its $104 just wandering if their is an orginal partnumber for the Whole heater control assembly i looked in the tms couldnt find it anyhelp i would be greatful :grd:

Reason i ask if this is the same my brother has a 1987 chevy 3/4 thats the identical twin to my m1008 only diffrences are his truck is gas and he has a utility bed his truck only has the heater and def its the exact same thing thats in my 85 m1008

Attachments

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the TM 9-2320-289-34p parts manual, Figure 243, Item #5, the heater control is listed as

GM 1226174

The CUCVs where built to 1983 specifications and did not receive upgrades as the civvy units did. So when looking for parts checkout the 1983-1984 versions.

Thanks warthog for The info sir im very Greatful was a little confused i will do some more research armed with this part number again thanks have a great day is that part number for the whole unit or just a single part

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks