• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here from Maine

Keyser Soze

Hi, my name is Jason. I am new to the forum, and just aquired my first cucv. I run a small offroad shop out of my home , and have had many lifted/ offroad vehicles. I have always wanted a cucv, and finally picked one up saturday. Here are the specs.

84 cucv
4.56 trac-loc, detroit
us gear overdrive
6" all spring lift
325/80/16 procomp x terrain (37-13-16)
cummins spin on fuel filter

Jimma

Welcome for Georgia. I went to college at St.Joes in Windham, ME. Hope you enjoy the site and the cool members that are here.

Katahdin

Welcome to the site! Nice truck.

I tested the waters for a CUCV recently with the wife (showed her a picture of a K-5). It didn't work out for me so well but maybe someday I'll get there...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks