• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Here looking forward to the Group!

JD4044M

Took the bait and bought me a 1998 M1078A1 and looking forward to it getting here Okanogan, Washington State from Florida! Always wanted one for a long time. Since typing is hard for me I will introduce myself now. I have restored from junk 2- 1948 Power Wagons and 1- 1953 M37 in the last 24 years and many other things too. I am a Disabled Vietnam Vet 71-72 68years old and still kicking. The M1078 will be a keeper this time. Hope it turns out to be as much fun as I think it will to play with on my 200 acres in the middle of nowhere! My real name is Mark handle is JD4044M for the John Deere Tractor I bought selling the nicest thing I ever restored my 1948 6x6 Power Wagon. Haft WC63 and Power Wagon. So here are some pictures of my past the picture of the 1078 is of the one I bought. The 2 of the Power Wagon Wagon is the one I restored! Mark SS1 (640x362) (2).jpgDodge (640x568).jpgPower Wagon2 (640x356).jpgPower Wagon (640x332).jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks