• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New home for Lucy

hunderliggur

Lucy arrived at my house today courtesy of Dudley (atankersdad). I promise to take good care of her. I could not get insurance bound in time so I won't be on the road until early next week. Plenty to do in the mean time, like working out a center seat (she has two spring seats now) and I have my daughter and nephew who like the M1009 and want to ride in the M32 too. I have the locking handles and the receiver tube mounting plates on order. The PCMDS arrived last week and now I can get it installed. Carnac has a VIC-1 for me to pick up at Aberdeen. The adventure begins! Thank you Dudley.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367112590.401179.jpg

rossbart

Have you gotten around to installing the PCMDS system yet? I have a similar M813 on which I have one awaiting install. I'm curious as to how / where you mounted it. Any chance that you could post us some pics if so?

thanks,
Ross