• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW in crate Cummins engine

stevo

A buddy of mine has a relative who has a NEW in the crate ( got from a fire dpet. years back when they had a truck) N:?:C cummns 250 engine.
He wants to know APPROXIMATLY ( here we go on the slippery slope ) what it would be worth.
Reason I ask HERE is in case someone who really needs it for themselves ( IE: NOT to resell on the "open" market ) could have the first shot at it.
Motor is located in the KCMO area USA.
Email responses if you could to me at Dussetschleger@juno.com

papercu

Have you opened it? You may find a pile of rusty scrap. A lot of new in crate items will trap moisture in the packing. Wayne

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you opened it? You may find a pile of rusty scrap. A lot of new in crate items will trap moisture in the packing. Wayne
I agree. Depends how long it's been in the crate. New engines will seize up faster than a used one if left sitting for long periods because it has tighter tolerances.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks