• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in Nebraska

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ive always wanted a bobbed deuce - finally picked one up about 6 months ago. Trying to run through it front to back enough to make it a daily driver, although Ive been driving it a ton. This site has been a gold mine and I appreciate letting me join.
Welcome to the Outfit!

Snap up a few more pictures when you get a chance... We are picture hounds here for sure. Looks like you have a nice looking Deuce. Don't hesitate to go visit the Technical Manuals section. Grab a copy of the Lubrication Order that will point out what oil and grease to use and keep you from spending money on parts because something got dry.

Here is a link to get you started:

And again, welcome to the group!

ToddJK

Welcome from MI. I use to live in NE years ago. Quite a few deuce owners out there. Some great minimum maintenance roads as well to test the off road capabilities out too!