• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in VA

fireman5199

Hello all. I live in the northern Shenandoah Valley of VA and joined the site about a month ago and have been lurking and reading all the great info. I wanted to get all the information I could before trying to fullfill a long time dream of owning a deuce.

Now I want one of everything LOL. Figured I hate mowing so I can just fill the back yard with a motor pool....she has been nagging me for a pool this past summer.

I have been tooling around on GL and have even been attempting to win a MEP-002A for around the house, with no luck, and downloaded about 20 TM's to read.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi fireman and welcome to the site.

I see you are off to a good start with your MV addiction. Yes it is good to have "reasons" for purchases, as you already seem to know. Search these pages for a thread that has a collection of reasons, in case you find you need more!!!

Best wishes with your future collection.

Rick

Copybell

Welcome fireman,

I also live in Virginia, just about 1 hour from Strasburg, towards Washington, DC. Bought my deuce about 2 years ago. I have been working on it ever since, really enjoy working on it! If you ever want to get together, give me a shout.

Copybell

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live next door to you in Front Royal, welcome to the site! Once you own a deuce, you're life is never the same. So buy the one I have listed in the classifieds. :)

bones1

Welcome Fireman and remember, you always need three trucks in the yard at all times so that when your out driving one the other two will have somebody to talk to [thumbzup]

peecook

welcome fireman. if you need any help at the Richmond site, let me know. you've got a few guys right around you too.

if you do buy maddawgs deuce, make sure he fills the beer tub for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks