• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Iron

Ironhorse

I bought a new ride from another member here and after several weeks of scheduling conflicts finally went to pick it up on Sat. It ran flawless for the five hour, non-stop drive home.

After introductions to the rest of the family, it was time to get to work. Drove over to Dad's farm and brought back a small load of straw. He actually had to get out his camera and take pictures! ( I think he likes it.)

I came to this site seeking info for the M37 I had recently acquired and found a wealth of information on that and many other topics. So, I just want to take this opportunity to say to everyone here;

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! :D

Thanks guys!

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outworks a pickup for a tenth of the cost, creates more conversation than a tri-powered vette and a hundredth of the cost. Whats not to like?

mhodges

RE: Re: New Iron

Terry, the truck looks great at it's new home with it's smaller siblings! Glad to see it getting attention and getting put to use. I know you will enjoy it thoroughly.

Nice looking truck. I agree with Kenny!

Where else can you buy a vehicle that can haul 10,000#'s on the road, has a decent turning radious, great throaty exhaust note, decent fuel mileage, 6 wheel drive and the ability to turn heads from someone looking at a $50,000 customer chopper for under $5,000 typically. And you can drive it year round without fear of storms and hail! It still amazes me more people don't own for which I'm glad!

Andy

Ironhorse

The addiction continues;

My EUC has cleared for the M105 trailer I bought several weeks ago and yesterday, I won an auction for......another deuce, both in Lakehurst.

If this keeps up, I'm going to need a bigger farm.

Ironhorse

The affliction continues to worsen. Here's last weeks additions.

The deuce came from Lakehurst, where the guys on the lot seemed almost more impressed with my Bronco than I was with the Deuce.( which came with troop seats, bows, shovel and ax.)

The M37 I grabbed off Ebay for what I thought was a very reasonable buy-it-now price.

Attachments

Capt.Marion

Nice deuce. Like the tires.

nice M37. Everybody should have one of them. It's one of the essential 3 MVs: 1/4 ton, 3/4 ton, and 2 1/2 ton.

HeadWizard

Capt.Marion said:
Nice deuce. Like the tires.

nice M37. Everybody should have one of them. It's one of the essential 3 MVs: 1/4 ton, 3/4 ton, and 2 1/2 ton.
What about 5 ton?

The Deuce in the first post, "ROTC 2" is very nice. Came from Virginia Military Institute - one of three they used for training. They were maintained very well. I've got "ROTC 3". It is for sale.

Trucks look great!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks