• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Jersey to North Carolina and back run.

Hainebd

I am going down in the next couple of weeks with a pickup and 23 ft flatbed trailer. If you need something moved in either direction, let me know.

Shark098

Is Roswell, GA. 30075 to Allentown, PA. 18195 out of the way?

Dates flexible.

(3) tail pcs approx 6' x 4' x 1' _ 25# each

(1) plastic curved window panel approx 2' x 2' x 3' _ 5#

Jeff

484-201-5723

Hainebd

Trip will go down to GA now. I have a motor and car going south and maybe a motorcycle or two. And tires, helicopter parts coming north. Still have room if you need something moved.
Brian

Joe65SkylarkGS

Hi, I'm new here and a friend recommended I register here. I been down due to a disc in my neck that had to be removed. So driving long distance is out of the question.

I need a Buick 401 nailhead engine picked up in Somerville SC, zip 29485.

Delivered to my place in South Amboy NJ 08879.

Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks Joe

Hainebd

I feel for ya. My back is shot. Two surgeries and is getting better. May I ask who recomended me? I just want to drop a note to them. I can do for you. What is the loading and unloading situation? I would ask that the fluids be drained. Can I pick up on weekend. I pal on running down either this weekend or next.
Brian

36racin

Hainebd
I don't move stuff with any regularity but I do keep an eye on the shipping movements on this site. I recommended Joe contact you about his motor. I'm also a Buick guy and know what it cost to move large parts like engines. It almost makes purchasing them and shipping them not worth it. There are quite a few guys looking to move car frames, engines, large quarter panels, fenders. So I keep my eye on this transportation section to see if anything is going in their direction. I also have a radiator in NJ I need brought south but it has to get all the way to Louisiana. So I am just going to get it packed up and shipped UPS.
Help Joe out with this engine if you can. He's been trying to get one up there for quite sometime. And I'll keep an eye out for other items you may be able to ship back north as well.

Todd