• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New kid from Kentucky

Jimmy43

Hello from Kentucky. I have a friend with an M35, and after riding in it a couple times I'm hooked! Hoping to get one in the next couple of years if things go well.
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the great site!:p

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! A great place and a lot of good information. If you are interested in an M35 you should go ahead and start reading the posts. You will learn a lot.

stevegr

Welcome from Florida. I have family in Cumberland, KY. There are lots of places there where they reclaimed land from strip mining that you can take a Deuce off roading.

197thhhc

Welcome from Ohio. Take the time until you buy a deuce and do a lot of reading on here. When you are ready to buy you will be a well informed consumer.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hello from Kentucky. I have a friend with an M35, and after riding in it a couple times I'm hooked! Hoping to get one in the next couple of years if things go well.
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the great site!:p
Welcome Brother. I was born in Hardinsburg, KY. I REALLY love KY...but after tours in Germany, Korea, and Alaska...I just like the climate in GA better.:beer:

Trust me...when ya get hooked...ya stay hookedfat lady sings

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks