• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New kid from Kentucky

Jimmy43

Hello from Kentucky. I have a friend with an M35, and after riding in it a couple times I'm hooked! Hoping to get one in the next couple of years if things go well.
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the great site!:p

glcaines

Welcome to Steel Soldiers! A great place and a lot of good information. If you are interested in an M35 you should go ahead and start reading the posts. You will learn a lot.

stevegr

Welcome from Florida. I have family in Cumberland, KY. There are lots of places there where they reclaimed land from strip mining that you can take a Deuce off roading.

197thhhc

Welcome from Ohio. Take the time until you buy a deuce and do a lot of reading on here. When you are ready to buy you will be a well informed consumer.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hello from Kentucky. I have a friend with an M35, and after riding in it a couple times I'm hooked! Hoping to get one in the next couple of years if things go well.
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the great site!:p
Welcome Brother. I was born in Hardinsburg, KY. I REALLY love KY...but after tours in Germany, Korea, and Alaska...I just like the climate in GA better.:beer:

Trust me...when ya get hooked...ya stay hookedfat lady sings

Attachments