• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New LI - NY 🇺🇸

LoveOfCountry

We just purchased a 1990 BMY M923 A2. Primary use will be as a promotion vehicle for our American made clothing line and to tow our custom trailer mobile store to events across our great nation. Lots to do on this beast but first, paint.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! What part of LI? I lived in East Meadow, right out side of Queens and East Patchogue for a while until I realized I needed to get my butt back to Louisiana!

Be sure to check out the TM section, download the ones applicable to you. If you need help with figuring it out, reach out and I'll be glad to help.

That's a pretty girl you have there and if you treat her right, you'll get lots of use out of her for a long time!

LoveOfCountry

Welcome to the site! What part of LI? I lived in East Meadow, right out side of Queens and East Patchogue for a while until I realized I needed to get my butt back to Louisiana!

Be sure to check out the TM section, download the ones applicable to you. If you need help with figuring it out, reach out and I'll be glad to help.

That's a pretty girl you have there and if you treat her right, you'll get lots of use out of her for a long time!
Center Moriches

NY Tom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our manufacturer has several facilities. Pennsylvania as well as the Major facility in Hauppague NY (Long Island). Clothes are made in the USA (cotton grown here, some raw materials imported) and we print in house in Long Island, NY. 🇺🇸
Very cool I'll have to check out your website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks