• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1008 Owner

DCBM38

To all: I read just about every thread in CUCV section. I am looking for a good source or part number on a correct color replacment dash pad for my M1008. If you can help please do.

bryab123

they are high dollar you can buy one from lmc truck For like $289 plus shipping, most of the ones are on ebay are just plastic caps that go over the old one i have seen them sell around $100. if you find a bargain on them let me know i would buy a couple of them.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Cheyenne Pickup Parts, 405 872 3399 also on the web. I got a perfect brown dash assy that is the highest quality for about $300. They also have every other part you may need other than powertrain. M1009 tailgate parts, etc.

motorolanut

Either that or get online to UNEEDAPART.com, They are a internet parts locater that puts parts requests on a Nationwide Salvage/Junkyard Parts Hotline. Salvage yards from across the nation will email you with what they have some will even shoot pics for you. I got my dash pad that way for around $150.00, it was dark blue but what the h@ll it was like new.
The parts requests are free of charge by the way..:-D