• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M116

combat32

Picked this one up today from fellow member flyxpl, halfway done now I just got to drive home.This will be my new mule hauler, had to drive all the way to illinois to find one priced right:grin:

Attachments

AceHigh

Are the wheel wells wide enough? Or do you have to go over the wells with the mule's front tires? Reason I ask is my John Deere mower can't get over the hump on my 116, hangs off the back because the belly deck won't raise far enough. Regardless, nice looking trailer. I love mine.

3dAngus

Nice. I have the long tailed cover for it. Kinda rare to find them. I think that one may have been used for a gen set or something.

3dAngus

Are you coming to the Ga. Rally. Shipping is kinda expensive on it, but I do need those smaller parts soon. Take your time, and be careful, and enjoy the trip. I look forward to hearing from you again with those pictures. I'll do the same for you with the cover on.

Nice trailer. Thats what I used for a MEP-003 generator. Selling the combo is the biggest regret I have had since being in green iron. It was a fantastic combo, but somethings got to pay the bills for all this stuff. I'm addicted, and loving it!