• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35 Owner

littlebob

Welcome to the site! Your question is broad for a simple reply. Now that the TM's are back up,
download the ones that pertain to your truck and learn them. If you have a particular issue you want to know about, use the search and you'll find what your looking for. For me the TM's are time consuming to find the answer sometimes. After I try and don't find an answer I'll ask.
Your best bet is to find other Deuce owners in your area that can help you face to face.
Again welcome to the site and PM me if you get lost.

SSG Rock

Welcome to SS, The Lube Order will teach you a lot, Read over it and learn where all the points are. Check these points about once a year or after everytime your truck has been in heavy mud or water. You do this and you will get many years of good service from your truck.
Regards,
SSG Rock

A search tip.

If I have no luck with Steel Soldiers search engine I will use Google and will almost always get a link back to a Steel Soldiers thread with the info I am looking for.

And please post a pic of your Truck

John

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome!
Pics, Pics, Pics...
Where did it come from?
What has it been doing for the last 58 years?
Do you know any of its history?

Dan

Appstatedeuce

Thanks guys, I will download the TM today! Pics will be posted soon. As far as the engine, it's a continental multifuel diesel. For the history I have not had time to research. I do know that it has spent the last 4 years in Boone, NC. Two guys that I graduated with from Appalichian State bought it from Watauga County and used it for tailgating at the football games. The truck won ESPN'S Tailgate of the year award in 2008.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get the trailer too? What did the county use the truck for? Was it a civil defense truck or wildland fire truck?

Appstatedeuce

Unfortunately I couldn't get the trailer. They have another deuce that they have fixed up and are still taking to games. As far as the county, they had it for the sheriffs dept but they never used it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks