• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35 Vinyl Cab Covers Khaki

randyscycle

Find some vinyl dye, should work.
I find that SEM or Mar-Hyde brand is the best dye for vinyl. It actually permeates the material rather than sitting on top and peeling or rubbing off later.

Dupli-Color is the worst for coming off.

Also, be sure the vinyl is VERY clean and use the prep solvent that they sell before applying the dye. I have done motorcycle and ATV seats and they have held up to years of use if done correctly.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sucks to be broke this week. I ordered one so far. I'll order another Friday of they still have more. Thanks for the link.

Barrman

Just got my tracking number this morning. Should be here next Monday. I might have to order a spare for the spare then when I actually have money to spend.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just ordered 2, they said they have 9 left. Get'em while they got 'em!
Thanks for the skinny, guys!:wink:

Armada

If anyone needs any or more I've got 10 of em, 3 sold already...
Top Ho... lol

My order was delivered today. They are not GMA covers. They are insulated. Visually inspected they appear to be okay. I need to compare them to my mil top on the 818. Too much snow and cold here to go out and see how they fit.
Even if they end up not fitting perfectly it's still a great deal for what they are.
As fast as this batch sold out, I bet SG raises the price if they come across more to sell.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I ordered mine, I asked if they are mil spec, and actual military issue, and I was told yes. I asked if I did not like the quality, could I return them at no cost to me, and I was told yes, again.

citizensoldier

Mine came today.. Seems like a good quality to me.. I dont think GMA made all of them in the past..But once again I could be wrong.. It seems to be the same make as one that came on a tan deuce I bought.. I too will have to mount one on my tractor and check the fit.. BUT.. Well ummm.. The only problem is I still dont have the soft top hardware for it! :cry: Anyone? Someone close must have a parts truck????...:wink:

jatonka

When I get mine, I will run them over to Breton and they will tell me whose they are. No matter what, if they fit, it's the best deal any of us will ever see on cab covers. JT out

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I don't know John, I got one NITB from Mark for 115 delivered. For a top that matches my cargo cover, it was well worth the extra $35. :-D Thanks again!